View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Joe, I was just about to post a thread about this. Glad I'm not the only one who sees this. She was pretty much always thin, but in recent years she looks more like an "unnatural" kind of thin. I can't really put my finger on it but there's just something off about how her bodyfat looks super low. She was always very active but I remember back in the MCE days she looked like a more "healthy" kind of thin.

Oh and ALS - she surprisingly wasn't even THAT fat when those prego pics were taken. (I mean, relative to other pregnant women I've seen). So actually, it was pretty amazing that she was able to stay in such great shape after having a baby.

P.S. Interesting how active she has been on Twitter in the past few months. I never really looked at it until the past few weeks because there was a period where she would only tweet once in a blue moon. Wonder what's going on. Does it have to do with a new album release soon or just a sudden mood change?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q