View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:51 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
So does that mean she could never wear any of her blouses with sleeves ever again? Come on Euphoria; think about what you said!
No. It means that ever since she's gotten the tattoo, she has covered it. She was wearing arm bearing tops before. Just seems a little suspicious to me.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
But it appears as if she's going out of her way to keep it covered. In the past she's been loud and proud about each of her new tattoos, in fact after she got the "Forever Young" tattoo she took a picture just to show everyone on Twitter.
Also this.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I don't think there have been enough post tattoo photos to come to that conclusion.

And don't forget, she DID post a photo of that tattoo. Not the whole thing, but she still told us it was there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying her hiding it is an impossibility. I'm just saying I don't think it's fair to say " hey, her sleeve is blocking it, she MUST be hiding it." Much like its not fair to say "hey, she's getting tattoos, she MUST be having an identity crisis."
When did I say that? I merely said that she has been covering up that area ever since she got the tattoo. I never said that it had some hidden meaning like she is ashamed or embarrassed. All I said is ever since she got it, she's been covering up. She's also never even shown a full picture of it, so it is strange to me considering she has always liked showing off her tattoos.

Last edited by Euphoria; 05-17-2012 at 12:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts