View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:49 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I recieved my Les Enfoires dvd the other week and I was showing my coworkers last night some segments of the show and during one part where she was dressed as a flight attendant and singing rolling in the deep, several people made the comment of how great her legs looked and they did look awesome. Then a shiver ran down my spine, I thought this is the next area of her body she is going to ruin. I'm sure she's going to go all out for this Rin tin tin debacle coming up and there will be at least a couple of more tatoos.

But it was pointed out that she's not happy with fans who complain about her tatoos and we should listen to her because she's been very successful since she started getting them. Well actually she hasn't been that successful, in fact her career has been in a tail spin since she left LB and MF, but in fairness, that has nothing to do with the tatoos, but they aren't doing her career any good and she should take every step she can to improve her odds of being as successful as she can which would include holding off on the tatoos, until this new album comes out and if it's a great success, she can tatoo away.

Maybe we have to put a sign on Tin-Tin frontage :" Forbidden to Corsican godesses"