View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 11:37 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
The only good thing I see in all this, it's about those supposed private sexy or nude pict that come over the web when you are a celeb. It's usually fake and very hard to prove. She's now totally protected from this kind of inconvenience...
BAM!!! I bet Alizee never asked for the Lolita image, never liked the limelight attention, and prefers to just hang back and live life in a low profile manner, and still be able to make and create awesome music. She seems to be very confortable with being over shadowed, not so well known, and able to do her thing, quietly. Her image as far being a very popular popstar is secondary to her. I would imagine she loves the behind the scenes, low profile image, and her love of tatoos is helping keep that sexy, lolita image away. I love Alizee for who she is, and not what the public wants her to be.

Her music, voice, personality has always been what attracted me to her, not her popularity, not the media's opinions, and definately not what others have thought of her. I love that makes the music she does, whether her first album, or her last. In my mind, every song is awesome, and tells a unique story.

Remember, her first love is Dancing, and I believe she would love to have her own dance studio teaching kids how to dance, perform, and the ethics of dancing. And, if I recall, she also has a degree in Information Technology. So she has other business interests rather than just writing and singing.

jmo

Last edited by mzracing76; 05-23-2012 at 11:43 AM..