View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 12:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Autographed cds for sale

I have 2 autographed cds left over from the last auotgraph session I'd like to sell. I actually had several before. Ever since then, I'd contact new members one by one to see if anyone was interested in buying one, I sold several, but a lot of others didn't want one that was signed with someone else's name on it.

Some time ago, someone suggested I put them on e bay and make some money off of them, but I didn't want to give Alizee the impression that I got some of these cds, so I could do that and profit myself by it.

So I'll make this last attempt to sell them here. If I have no takers, I will offer them at AF. After that I will put them on e bay. I'm sure they'll sell, but I doubt if they would make much money. If they did, I would find a way to get it back to Alizee.

The names on them are Archie and Dave. One was signed to me. When I made the list, I origionaly put Dave, but then decided to have her sign it to Scruffydog instead, because I had one signed to Dave from the previous album. I'll post pictures of them later.

The cost is $30 dollars which is pretty close to the original cost of the cd ($23.50) plus shipping. So let me know if anyone is interested. If you are interested, please contact me through e-mail through this site because my pm box often fills up.