View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

A lot of really good posts and I agree with much of what people have said, especially Wildfire, Azhiri and Karin. I have occasionally mentioned in the past things that I feel Alizée shouldn't have done (like the tattoos), but I think it's fruitless to dwell on them.

I'm waiting for the new album. For me, that's what it's mostly about anyways, the music. Either way, I think the bottom line is that Alizée just wants to have a fun life, and she's doing the things that she likes to do and are fun for her. In many ways she's still a child at heart. There's no need to look any deeper than that, and other than commenting on it or discussing it, there's nothing anyone can do to change it. Alizée is Alizée. I see no harm in constructive criticism relative to her career, but I think it can become too harsh and too overdone. It's easy to confuse personal tastes and wishes on our parts, with what is a good or bad choice on Alizée's part. Alizée is not required to build her life according to our blueprints, or set her career goals based on the goals we set for her. And lastly, we should accept the fact that Alizée knows the inside scoop to all that's passed in her career, and none of us can hope to know all of what she has experienced. The career choices she has made might actually make more sense to us if we had walked all those miles in her shoes.