View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:45 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I must have have missed something here. I thought I've followed her on twitter everyday. Could you tell me what she RT'd that made you almost throw up?
I held my breath for two days after I saw the tweet, praying no one would post it here. It was one of those we just need to let sleeping dogs lie subjects that would be best not brought up for discussion on any of her fan boards.

There are too many very passionate members on these fan boards. The issue would have caused a heated discussion to the point that a lot of members would have been at each others throats. No way I want to see that here.

This is my happy place and I want it to stay that way.

Alizée's isn't wearing an off the shoulder type of garment like Kristen Stewart is.

The shirt Alizée's is wearing is sleeveless not off the shoulder.

Look at the pictures of Alizée again and compare them the the picture of Kristen Stewart's off the shoulder white dress you'll see what I mean.

Since I don't read the scandal sheets or fashion magazines I'm not up on the latest looks.

It is still kind of interesting how Alizée has all her tattoo's covered up for that photo shoot.

Last edited by ALS; 05-31-2012 at 03:08 PM..