View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:25 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

I definately agree on Adele, her looks dont win any awards, but her music does. She is pretty yes, music is cooler. Not much of a LadyG fan, but do like a few songs. I would listen to Kiesha more than LadyG.

Its funny, I tend to gravitate to more female singers, cause in my opinion they have the perfect voice for music. I do have a few male singing stars, but because of our dear friend Alizee, I am paying closer attention to Voices, Words/Lyrics, and Story. Wierd.

Some of the child stars I believe are up and coming are, of course Maddi, then there are Lauren Taveras, Angela Vasquez, Caroline Costa (french), and Jackie Evancho. Oh yea, cant forget Rhema Marvanne who is a gospel singer, but her CDs are to get. Yu purchase them directly from her as they are not in stores.

Maddie Jane's covers include but limited to: Rolling in the Deep, Breakeven, Price Tag, Jars of Hearts, Mine, Skyscraper.