View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 02:29 AM
I AM BOXXY, YOU-YOU-YOU-YOU SEE?

DopeBoy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Exactly what kind of guitar are you playing, mister?

-----------------------

For those who prefer the traditional six strings, I guess the easiest Alizée song to learn is JEAM

C - D - G - E

Repeat forever.

The real guitarists use different chords, but if you throw a capo on the first fret it sounds identical, and is a helluva lot easier.
I'm playing a black 50th anniversary Japanese Stratocaster with EMG's DG20 pre-wired pickguard, exactly. On a more serious note, I play rock; Jimi Hendrix, Van Halen, Eric Clapton, etc. By tabs/sheet music, I didn't mean specifically Alizee songs, I saw a thread on that already. Alizee's music is welcome but I meant tabs for all sorts of music. I have pdf files, if I could figure out how to turn em into .jpgs or something they could be posted. Right now I'm working on the solo to 'Beat It' by Michael Jackson(solo played by Eddie Van Halen) as well as the solo to 'Crazy Train' by Ozzy Osbourne(solo played by Randy Rhoads) and 'The Zoo' by the Scorpions. I have TAB books for Ozzy and the Scorpions but I don't think it'd be legal to just scan 'em in. Here
is a link to a lesson on the 'Beat It' solo, I'm using that guys TAB.
Anyway, I'd like to talk about all types of guitar, not just Rock, not just Roll
Jazz, Blues, Metal, Rock, Country, Flamenco, Folk.... it's all good!

EDIT: lol, just noticed that chord chart isn't for guitar..... dunno wtf it's for but it's not right.... fixing.

Last edited by DopeBoy; 06-09-2012 at 02:31 AM..