View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Cool story! Does anyone know why they chose ML? It doesn't seem to be about a guy having a relationship with a teen or something.

I wonder if the director or producer just happened to be fan of Alizee.
I wondered about that too. Like you said it wasn't a relationship with a Lolita. The movie didn't come out until 2006 and at that point I believe Alizee was kind of a forgotten personality "in France", but I think people in other parts of the world were just finding out about her and I think that's what happened. Someone heard this beautiful song (Russell Crowe maybe?) from a beautiful French singer and the main part of this story was based in France. They knew the song might not have been completely appropriate for the movie, but they loved it so much, they used it anyways, probably with the thought that people would love the song and the voice of Alizee.

P.S.

Welcome vermelho grande!

P.S.P.S.

I watched the movie "A Good Year" tonight. In it they showed a woman who had matching tatoos on both her ankles. Now she had very nice legs and I would've prefered her legs without the tatoos, but these were very nicely done.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-12-2012 at 11:32 PM..