View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I still don't know what's going to happen with my job. There's a big court date coming up this week. It's possible I could lose my flight benefits before september and I could lose my job. If I do, I plan on buying a ticket. The only thing that could keep me from going is if I have to transfer to another city and I can't arrange to get those days off. I can't use sick time. With this job, even if we book a flight on another airline (using an airline employee discount), we have to book it through a company website and if the company finds out you flew on a day you called in sick,you're fired.

The other thing that could prevent me is if I have to get a job with another company and they wont let me take the time off, but I'm fairly certain, what ever will happen, will happen later in the year, but I just have to realize it's a remote possibility. If anyone else goes, and I don't, I don't know if they'll want to go through the trouble of carrying a 100 cds back to the U.S., then shipping them out. We'll just have to play it by ear.