View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:47 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Hey Texasguy, I have a huge amount of respect for you and your state. If you don't really want one, then say so, if this happens, we will have no problem in finding people who want one; people who having one, would mean an incredible amount to them, and that's what means so much to me, in going through the trouble of getting these cds, carrying them back to the U.S. and shipping them out to the different members.
"Heck, I missed out on all this the first go 'round. I hope it happens again, and if so, you've got my $40 bucks for sure. I'll even throw in a little extra to buy Scruffy a beer for his troubles."

That was my first post in this topic. Take it easy, was just messing around with Brian back there. You have no idea how much enjoyment I got from reading about the last autograph signing and how much I would love to be a part of the next one. Perhaps I should get on the little laughing guy emoticon's case for inefficiently personifying my intentions, which I assure you, were completely harmless. Sorry you got the wrong idea, now I feel terrible.

Last edited by texasguy; 06-20-2012 at 04:31 AM..