View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:09 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Well, most of the times, it's the parents fault for not disciplining their kids.
This reminded me of an incident a couple of days ago at Wal-mart. I was there grocery shopping when I came across this couple. A tall guy wearing a t-shirt that says "Shut the f_ck up." The letters were so big, you could never missed it. If I were with my young son at that time, I probably would have said something to him. But, since I was by myself, I decided it wasn't worth my time. It still kind of bothered me since there were a lot of kids at Wal-mart. I looked at his PREGNANT wife and I could tell at the look on her face that she was uncomfortable being seen with him. She looked like she was 7-8 months pregnant.

I feel sorry for her as well as for her child already. I could tell he's going to be a f'd-up father and his child will grow up to be just like him. I wanted to confront him and tell him, "You should have worn that shirt yesterday (Sunday, Father's Day)" and then kick his @$$!

But, then again, may he himself grew up with a f'd-up father and just continuing the cycle.