View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 03:39 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Be greatful for that Merci .... thats a good thing!

@ Jalen ... yea same ... if was their father, beleive me, theyd be begging that lady to allow them to spend the night with her after I would be done with them!
I never supported hitting kids. Main reason is that I have seen how badly kids are treated in India. No matter what type of school you go, teachers act like dictators and punish students for every damn reason. Punishment can vary from simple standing in class for an hour to beating them. There is always a cruel teacher in every school who beats kids badly.

I always felt that what teachers did was wrong and found it difficult how can anyone hit kids.

Even at home, kids are treated in similar way. Although they have better chance of getting away because of mothers and grandmothers. Indian society is patriarchal and even harsh words from fathers are enough.

I would say that this is the case of flawed parenting. I don't know teachers behave with kids there, but respecting others (who deserve respect) is basic lesson which they need to learn even before starting the school or may be when they start the school.