View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:23 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I wouldn't put too much faith in this... sure these people talk like grown ups about the new singles and a lot of them seem to like it... but have you read all the others comments under the Charts in France article? Most of them are just extremely nasty...

I guess Alizée will never manage to make the French happy... see, when she comes about with a new single or a new album most comments are like "horrible", "shit", "she should go back to Mylene", "she has no talent", "she can't sing" bla bla bla...

But I'm sure even if she would go back to Mylene - what will never happen - the comments would be like "Oooooh she has no success and now she goes back to Mummy", "what a failure"...

they will always find a reason to bash her...

by the way I don't think the single will be a big "hit"... it's a beautiful song but it's a bit too less "Pop" if you know what I mean... I don't know it's not really a tune that would make you dance, a first single should be something a bit more powerful...

Well we will see...
I think most of those haters are MF fans. I am NOT saying most MF fans hate Alizee. I know there's a lot of people who are fans of both Alizee and MF. But, I think those who hate Alizee are mostly MF fans. They never seem to get over the fact that Alizee left MF. Just look at the MF "unofficial" fb page - there seem to be a "big push" every time Alizee comes close or when she overtook MF a couple of months ago.