View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 04:49 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Roughly 30 recipients at this point

There is an inaccuracy in the first post that should be corrected if we want to be historically correct. It was the Virgin Megastore that was contacted and not Sony. When we initially made plans for this new session. I wanted to keep it a secret who we would be contacting, for reasons we probably wont divulge, but right now, we have no idea who we will be contacting, so there's no need for secrecy at the moment or at least not in relating what happened back then.

I don't want to get people's hopes up at this point by posting a list of people who've requested an autographed cd, because at this point I think it would be a miracle if it happens, but I want to be ahead of the game instead of playing catch up. I thought Brian was going to do this, but apparently he hasn't had time and I want to get the ball rolling.

I've already done some research into alternative ways of getting the cds back here, if I think it will be too much to carry them back in my luggage.

One thing I'd like to do is try and figure out where they might hold the autograph session, now that the VirginMegastore is no more, so we can start looking up possible contacts with them. Maybe BigDan might have an idea. I think FNAC is a good possibility. I'd also would like to get some contact info for Sony.

Below, the name on the right is the one the recipient wants signed on the cd. If you don't see a name next to yours or the one posted is wrong, please post one.

Aaronius31...................................Aaron
Aldighieri
alizeefan
Ali
ALS.............................................AL
BlackAnthem
C-4.............................................Step hen??????
Chuck
Edcognito......................................... ...................................may make the trip
Fall06............................................ .....................................may make the trip
Geech
Jake04............................................ ....................................may make the trip
JEP
Karin
le chat des Etats
LE_LOUP_DES-STEPPES
Paulina
Ray4AJ
Rev
RictorRichard
rj.bagby
RobandSandy (banned)...................??????
Scruffydog
Taxi Driver Aaron...........................Aaron............. ....................that's 2 Aarons
texasguy .....................................Blake
Tiwaz
Tom............................................Tom
Vinny (co-worker)
WhiteFeather................................Brando n

MerciAlizee, Lefty12357 and Future Raptor Ace mentioned if there's still slot when it comes to A day, they'd like one too.

Possible

Azhiri..........................................Da cota
Fryel

Jake04, Edcognito and Fall06 mentioned they might go. The forum might prefer that these gentlemen go in my place instead of with me, so maybe they could post whether or not they're interested in that possibility, in which case we could start making any necessary changes in our plans

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-15-2012 at 11:32 AM..