View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road
Default Hometown Resturants Worth Noting

This is a thread for anyone who loves good eating. Just like on man vs food give a description of good places to eat near you. Please post the Name, the location, and a picture/video.

1. L&B Spumoni Gardens, Brooklyn New York
My favorite place ever ... let the video talk for itself ... too good to describe!
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ocs79_IbJ-g" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

2. Tastee Sub Shop, New Jersey

The place is so good President Obama visited! Probably one of the better subs you can eat!

3.Jims Steak, Philadelphia

About 2 hours from my house in NYC ... every time im in Philly I go here for what I consider the best cheese steak ever! I usually get a pizza steak which is the cheese steak with sauce on it ... delicious it is. If you ever go here be prepared for the wait (about 45 minutes every time) but it is well worth it!

4. Duffs, Buffalo New York

Finally the best wings you can get anywhere in the world! Located 5 minutes down the road from my dorm. Though it is the not inventor of the buffalo wing ... local rival Anchor Bar is (they are also fantastic) ... Duffs is consistently voted the best wings in town. President Obama also paid a visit to Duffs.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-15-2012 at 07:42 PM..