View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:34 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Translation:

Alizée is enraged: someone has stolen her e-mail IDs and the intruder took the opportunity to steal private photos.

'I'm fed up' sang Alizée in 2003. At the time, she complained of 'those who cry', 'those who râlent', from 'the big sister who moans all and who cries', 'of the zucchini that the vomit under the quilt' and full of other things that nonsense. Nine years later, it is much less singing mood after discovering that someone entered his private emails. 'Starting to get seriously sick on pirate me my mails accounts.' 'Display photos have been stolen', she said on Twitter (subject that his Twitter account has not he also been hacked). Obviously, it was not the first time that a small malignant play into his privacy on the internet. The singer took the opportunity to thank two of her friends who she have warned that something not net was happening in his mail box. She warned counsel that Board now on this very sensitive issue.

In addition to be introduced in the messaging of Alizée, the writers of the piracy risk large if they make public private photos that they have taken. Christopher Chaney, who had broadcast pictures of Scarlett Johansson naked, was ordered to pay EUR 53 000 of compensation to the actress and spend more than 5 years in prison. What is the content of the stolen photos is unknown and it is not known if she posed nude on some of his photos. But out of respect for Alizée we wish to wholeheartedly remain private (if you ever get your hands on them, send them to us, we will give them back without looking, promised).

What a bunch of admitted perverted stalkers.

Last edited by ALS; 07-16-2012 at 12:51 PM..