View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I really doubt she'd sue over photos of her shoes. Promo photos would make sense, considering they're not supposed to be seen yet. There could also be photos that weren't approved for the promo or whatever. She seems a little sue happy though, but maybe that's how she gets all those Isabel Marant sneakers.

Edit:

Huh? Europeans are not prudes lol.
You are right in that she wouldn't sue over photos of her shoes but however it is possible she is not suing for the pictures but for the fact that she was hacked and wants to get a message out?
No and thats why America was founded by prudes, because they couldn't handle all of the kinky European sex to quote one of my favorite movies !
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Vyj1C8ogtE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Oh I bet there is a whole lot more than most people think. I know of a website that has a photo section that is littered with bathroom mirror shots, where woman post all day long their nude self portraits. Also it was the first place I went to see if anyone had posted those hacked photo's. It is notorious for scoring this type of material.

From what I've seen over the years, I can say the hotter the woman is, the better the chance she has nude pictures of herself.
Yea and there's good reason for it, if she knows her body is fantastic she will want to show it off. Its sorta the same for muscular guys; we show off our muscles in some pictures; hell im guilty of doing it a few times. Hell you can even pull a Brett Favre and text some chick your junk ... Man I love this topic!!!!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-16-2012 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts