View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
This incident will give publicity to the movie. My friend asked me same question yesterday that whether it will help business of the movie. Why would more people would go to theater when someone recently openly fired on people in a dark room? Probably it won't affect those who have already planned to watch the movie as it can be seen as one-off incident.
I've heard talk of possible copycat shooters following suit when they see how much attention this guy is getting. I don't think it will take a huge toll on ticket sales for the film itself, on the various forums and other sites I've seen where this was discussed, the general consensus was that people are still going to see the movie regardless.

-------------

Here is one of the six timelines posted by one user on reddit who is gathering notes and research on the incident. The media is using his findings as a source now.

http://www.reddit.com/r/news/comment...acre/?sort=new

"Loud techno music was reported playing in suspects apartment, apparently set on a timer. The thinking is the music was a ploy by the suspect to lure law enforcement to apartment for a noise complaint. Which would then have set off "bombs" in the apartment."

So it seems that the shooting was not all he had planned. Luckily the bombs were discovered before something could trigger them. The apartment is so extensively booby-trapped with bombs that the police are still not able to get in and are now saying that they may send in robots to diffuse them all so they can enter the apartment without killing even more people. Maybe when they finally get in, they'll find something in there to give us some clues as to how or why he pulled this off.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée