Old 07-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Here's something disturbing that was found:

http://12160.info/forum/topics/is-th...ltfriendfinder

Quoted from that site:

1) The page indicates this user is a 24-year-old male and is roughly 6’0″ in height. That is his age and approximate height.

2) The username “ClassicJimbo” includes Jim, which is a common short-hand for James.

3) The user lives in Aurora, Colorado.

4) The user is a “Gold” member, which seems to mean he could not have signed up just today (if this were a Reddit hoax).

5) The user’s personal bio quote is: “Will you visit me in prison?” This fits neatly with the fact that he gave up to police without incident, seemingly all part of a plan (almost too much so).

6) The most important corroboration of all: the page includes a profile shot of the user with dyed red hair, as Holmes was reported to have upon apprehension after the shootings. Check out the profile picture below, with side-by-side comparison to the official photo released to the press earlier today:

-----------
I dont think its him, the faces look different to me though there is no telling how old the picture on the left is. The first thing that stands out to me as different is the lips, the picture on the right has really big lips contrary to the picture on the left. The gap in the lips under the nose (idk what you call it) is different shapes and sizes in both pictures ... though they are at different angles so it is a little hard to tell for sure. The ears look different, the one on the left has a crease half way up where as the right is more straight. Unless he shaved is eyebrows, they are totally different! The one on the right seems to have a longer but narrower nose as well as a bigger forehead that bulges out more. The one on the right has an oval shaped head vs the round head on the left. The side burns on the right are more bushy and fine vs the thick and curly sideburns of the left. The eyes do look the same to me in both pictures but that is the only similarity that I see. So I don't think the two are the same though they do look similar but I think that is only the illusion of same hair style just different color as well as the different angles of the two pictures forcing the mind to assume too much!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-21-2012 at 12:07 AM..