View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 06:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
wow, if she got another one, i mean, im not against tattoos, but, shes kinda rushin it, you know? ............. .
Well I warned that until that event takes place next year, which is so far away, she will be geariing up for it. She wants to make a big splash then, but people wont be looking at her out of admiration, which is what she wants. It will be more of a shock and awe type of look she gets, like when civilians or even troops have just survived a massive bombing raid and she is not even close to being done.

I'd like to say more, but I'm kind of lucky that I haven't put together my pm yet. I can save what I'd really like to say for that and for now will mostly say how hugely disappointed I am with her.

One thing that's going to be interesting to see is unless she's touring, she will probably be in next year Les Enfoires show and if she is, it will be interesting to see how they present her.

Last year she looked incredibly beautiful in the wedding gown. The perfect bride. But in years past, people "used" to think of a bride of a woman who was pure. That's what the white signified and tatoos destroy that image, at least in my mind they do. Would they have put her in the same gown if she had those tatoos back then or would they have used a sleeved gown or maybe they would have put her in one of those black judges robes?

What about the performance where they wore the tutus. Would they have had second thoughts about using her? They go through a lot of trouble setting up stages and performers to achieve a certain look, a certain atmosphere, and they'd love to use her the way she was, but now, these tats will have an affect on different skits as I call them. I have to think she is tatooing her self out of a premier roll, like she seemed to have at this years show.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-01-2012 at 06:55 PM..