View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:04 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I warned that until that event takes place next year, which is so far away, she will be geariing up for it. She wants to make a big splash then, but people wont be looking at her out of admiration, which is what she wants. It will be more of a shock and awe type of look she gets, like when civilians or even troops have just survived a massive bombing raid and she is not even close to being done.
what event? ive missed a lot, i dont know what you mean.

also, scruff, initially i was on the "let her get them" side. but now, i'm starting to agree with you. i figured, yeah, maybe she has a good reason for sailor moon like she does for tinkerbell. but... i cant imagine a good reason for a gun toting snow white with her own anchor tattoo. it just... makes no sense. unless she is renting her body out to advertisements for disney&the nra. im afraid this is the beginning of bigger signs of problems in the future. i think now shes going through a really rebellious stage, which is understandable if she is leaving jeremy. but... these tattoos will last, even if this stage doesnt. i mean, i love her, but... i cant see her performing gourmandises or acc live with a mean-ass snow white on her arm. i know alizee is changing and growing up blah blah. but thats the point. she isnt done growing up yet. and when she goes past this stage, then what? im scared.