View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 07:46 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I still say she is reliving her missed teenage years. She is going to be twenty eight in a little over three weeks and she plastering her body with Disney and Japanese animation characters.

She hasn't learned to be an adult because she hasn't had to and I don't think she going to in the near future. She had Mylene and her parents holding her hand and guiding her until she was nineteen, then Jeremy took over until she was twenty seven, and now she moved back home to be coddled by her mom and dad.

I wonder how well she could handle being a single mom if she had to do it all on her own, without her family constantly being there to catch her. It might be the reason why she moved back home instead of getting a place of her own near Paris.
thats exactly it. problem is, eventually she will grow into the adult she is not yet, and when she does, well, these tats wont go away easily. even my big brother, who has no love for her, agreed. when he first heard me mention a gun-toting snow white tattoo, without knowing who it was, he said it would look b-a. but when i showed him and told him who it was, he agreed with me and said yeah its kinda weird. this isnt alizee, this is angry upset rebellious teenage-life-wanting alizee. and it not her fault, she got screwed out of that. its just sad because this happens to many singer who start at a young age. they never learn regular adult life, so when they have regular adult problems, they cant cope. we've all seen it happen. and you know, she was young when she married. she probably thought marriage is some great amazing thing. i know she wasnt entirely naive, but still. she is clearly not having an easy time of her life right now.