View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:12 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm disappointed and get concerned for her well being with her decision to continually add additional tattoos to her body but it hasn't changed my feelings for her. She is still the same Alizée I fell for in 2004, tattoos or no tattoos.

If you're not dating or married to her why would it matter?

If you had the chance to take her out for dinner and spend a few hours with her while visiting Corsica would the tattoos matter?

Come on there isn't one of us on this board that wouldn't jump at the chance to spend a few hours one on one with tattooed Alizée.
well, i dont think she is the same as a person. she is still Alizee Jacotey. yep. no denying. But admit it, she has gone through some changes. she is a different person. and no, i am not married or dating her. nope. but, part of what initially attracted me to her, is something i have come recently to realize i love in women: elegant sophistication (the yin to my yang, so to speak). she was young, but she carried herself VERY well. she could be goofy too, and still look elegant. now she is giving into her more... free side. which is not bad. but it's a major change for her. i could love her easily like this, IF this was how i first knew her. but it's not. i love fun free lighthearted girls. i'm just not easily transitioning to seeing her like this. also, yes, absolutely, i would leap at that chance to sit and eat lunch with her for an hour. it would be amazing. but one thing alizee had that i loved was her personality. and now that is drastically changing. i will still love her in the end, but it will take some getting used to.