View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Written under the spell of being a new fan.....

I guess each of has our own things that drew us to Alizée. There is so much more to her to me than just attractiveness. For example, there is her music, different styles from different eras. There is the person inside her that we imagine to be there based on what we've seen and heard about her. Maybe it's my age and maybe it's my concern for the future I imagine she wants but I don't think she should be getting the large tattoos. But that's what I think and I also feel she can do whatever she wants. I don't really know anything about her, how could I? How much of what we see of her is genuine and how much is a role she plays? How much of ourselves that we show to the world each and everyday is 100% accurate and how much is a projected image? I realize a few folks on the forum and on other forums have actually been in her presence to varying degrees and may have better insight than I do.

Lost the next thought.... Oh, yeah. But the great thing about having a fan forum is being able to put out our own theories and ideas and concerns to one another and getting other points of view and then reevaluating our conclusions. I get so much to think about from reading the things everyone posts. Some stuff I might think is so far out there, and other ideas I might adopt for myself. It's one way I sustain the Alizée magic, or at least try to.

My point(s)? None really. Just wanted to write about this.