View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 11:38 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Wow! You think ML and the JEAM dance etc was all her idea? You don't think that maybe MF & LB stage-managed and tried to controll almost every aspect of this young woman's life in those years? and maybe that Alizee got sick and tired of it (being controlled) and that is why she flew the nest?
Very nice cliche.
No I would not ascribe it to professionalism on her part. I think she was hurting for years. I think she tried her utmost best to make a marriage that was falling apart work, but it was a one way street. It crushed her inside when her marriage failed. This woman would have done anything for this guy, but all he was interested in was the fact that she was the hottest young woman in Europe and once he messed up her career, he lost interest in her.
She is completely lacking in professionalism, but the thing she excells in is being a tremendously beautiful and wondeful woman. But she has no head for the business.

At my job, we often sit around for late running aircraft to come in. Typically on Saturday night, while waiting, we get to watch SNL. In the past few weeks, I've seen a young woman with a very unusual hair style, the next week, I saw a young black man who wore a red ball on his nose. I don't know if this is something he wears on a regular occassion or not. The next week I saw a young woman who had an unusual dance and singing style. It was obvious that there are a lot of good singers in the world and these singers were looking for something to set them apart from the rest of the herd, some gimmick.

Well Alizee had the best gimmick of all, her incredible natural beauty, and quite frankly she is too stupid to realize it. Is it because her tatoos mean more to her than her career? I have no idea.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-04-2012 at 11:55 AM..