View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well Alizee had the best gimmick of all, her incredible natural beauty, and quite frankly she is too stupid to realize it. Is it because her tatoos mean more to her than her career? I have no idea.
You know I'm not entirely convinced that she wants to be a superstar / megastar (again) with all that that entails. Maybe she wants a better work / life balance??? Only she knows the answer to that one.

I think the tattoos do mean a lot to her and I suppose I'm very fortunate in that I don't see them as distracting from her natural beauty. Not yet anyway. You may well be right about her plans for the tattoo contest next year and we will just have to see how things pan out. As things stand for now I still find her as fascinating as I did when I first discovered her. I have never been a 'fan' of anyone in my life before but this young woman and her life story to date just captivated me. I can't really explain it. I still admire her enourmously and I still think she radiates an inner beauty.

Don't get me wrong, it's not unconditional, there are certain things that she could do that would make me walk away but these tattoos don't bother me at all.

You might be right about a gimmick but I think there's a lot more to it than that and so yes, I do worry about her, a bit. But I think she's strong and she will be ok. I hope so anyway.