View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 07:31 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

so... lol at this point i'm pretty confused... there are a lot of things being thrown around. you guys got into another firestorm over stuff when i was away again! ugh -_- makes it hard to keep up....... now, if the tattoo of the girl poking poo is actually temporary, well, i gotta say, its still ugly. i still dont like it. but im happy if it is temp because its kind of an eyesore. as for if its not, well, its still an eyesore. this entire time ive been wondering whether she has seen peoples' comments about her being "crazy" or "stupid". while once again, i disagree with what she is doing and would NEVER do it myself (not getting tattoos, thats ok, i mean getting tattoos i consider ugly) she is still fully well within her rights to do it. idk who said it, but recently someone said you know all of us would still leap at the chance to sit down with tattooed-zee and have a long conversation with her. one of my first few questions would be about these tattoos lol... i'm sure she would then explain it, at which point i would have to take her word for it. i don't approve of these tattoos, and i find them horribly ugly. but then, i'm pretty sure she didnt get them to impress me. so now matter how ugly i think they are, they are still what she apparently wants. so as long as she is not hurting someone, she's got all right to change her image as she sees fit. what you guys dont seem to remember, especially with the comments about her ruining her career and such, is that... well, she's more than a celebrity. she's still a human, a person. maybe she doesn't want her career to be super successful. she had her 4 years of superstardom, maybe she's satisfied. she's probably making music more now for fun than profit. i must reiterate, like many of you here i HATE this tattoo of the shit. but it's not my place to judge her on it. i would tell her i dont like it. but then maybe she wouldnt like something about me. maybe the fact that... idk, maybe just something about me would be unpleasant to her. i know many people find me unpleasant for one reason or another. and i dont try to make them like me. i dont want her to try to make me like her. shes just doing her. im just doing me. end of story. id still LOVE to meet her in person. no doubt. id just have to ask her while im there what is the point of these tattoos.