View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 02:35 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

As one who has been stalked I can speak from experience. I am not referring to paparazzi, I am talking about the real nut jobs. Seeking a person out is cute and flattering but, as soon as I say 'Stop!', anything that happens after that is harassment. There is no hard line to go by. You have to trust your instincts. Anytime you feel that your property or life could be threatened, that is the point of harassment. I have had thousands of cards, letters, gifts and even proposals of marriage over the years. Most of them were quite nice but a few were very disturbing. I have been approached by people asking for autographs or pose with them for pictures while I was in a restaurant, movie theater, shopping center or even the grocery store. One time I was approached by a man who serenaded me in the parking lot outside a studio. lol I have had flashers, perverts, men who have threatened to kill them selves if I refused to go on a date with them. There have been men who approached me and asked if they could kiss and worship my feet. (weird) There have been men who have slept in their cars outside of my house and then follow me when I would leave.

I can sympathize with Lili. Even more so since she has a daughter to protect. It does make me happy when I see her pose for pictures with a fan or a group of fans. Hey, that gives me an idea. On the next album autograph session for Alizee America, maybe you can request a group shot with her.