View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

A very large number of youth today don't even know who Neil Armstrong is.

An even larger number couldn't care less about NASA, space exploration, or anything remotely related to it.

Would you mourn the same way if a member of The Jersey Shore died in a freak sniper accident? I doubt it.
Like I said before, you dont have to care or know anything about NASA to know and admire Neil Armstrong and how can you compare him to the Jersey Shore ... just come on!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I checked out the RIP thread in question and was surprised to see I never posted in it. How did I forget? I was meaning to, but I guess I was in a hurry and got distracted by something else and just plain forgot. You see, I have the same feelings as you do about Neil Armstrong, as well as the space program in general. It's partly what inspired me to get my pilot's license after high school. Anyways, I guess it is strange that someone like Neil would not have gotten more attention here, but I am guilty myself. Even Alizée and her father posted something on FB.
You Lefty are a member who is definitely exempt from my post ... (there are a few others as well). I am generally disappointed at the forum as whole not any particular member! I didn't know you were a pilot ... I would like to talk to you more about that on some other thread.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
I only come in here every now and then and so I missed the thread. I am very sorry and I hope that the post that I wrote will make up for it. It was a beautiful thread and everyone should read it.
Thanks Karla

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-30-2012 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts