View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Like I said before, you dont have to care or know anything about NASA to know and admire Neil Armstrong and how can you compare him to the Jersey Shore ... just come on!
I'm not comparing him to the show, I'm comparing their audiences.

Some people care about Neil Armstrong, and don't care about Jersey Shore/Kanye West/The Queen of England.

Some people care about Jersey Shore/Kanye West/The Queen of England, and don't care about Neil Armstrong.

That's life.

Don't get upset that some people don't care about the same things as you do- as much as you do.

Edit:

Not too long ago, a very famous man within the paintballing world named Danijel Jagodic committed suicide due to all the stresses in his life.

He was kind, knowledgeable, and helped make paintball more financially feasible, more creative, and downright more fun for however many thousands of people who watched his videos. He was known around the world, playing everywhere from Living Legends in Chicago to abandoned hospitals in Eastern Europe.

I doubt you care that he's dead, I doubt anyone else here does. I also don't think you care about paintball as much as I do. I'm not upset that you didn't mourn for him in the same way I did.

Last edited by user472884; 08-30-2012 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts