View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
I'm not comparing him to the show, I'm comparing their audiences.

Some people care about Neil Armstrong, and don't care about Jersey Shore/Kanye West/The Queen of England.

Some people care about Jersey Shore/Kanye West/The Queen of England, and don't care about Neil Armstrong.

That's life.

Don't get upset that some people don't care about the same things as you do- as much as you do.

Edit:

Not too long ago, a very famous man within the paintballing world named Danijel Jagodic committed suicide due to all the stresses in his life.

He was kind, knowledgeable, and helped make paintball more financially feasible, more creative, and downright more fun for however many thousands of people who watched his videos. He was known around the world, playing everywhere from Living Legends in Chicago to abandoned hospitals in Eastern Europe.

I doubt you care that he's dead, I doubt anyone else here does. I also don't think you care about paintball as much as I do. I'm not upset that you didn't mourn for him in the same way I did.
You missed my point! First off Danijel Jagodic didnt impact history like Neil did, Danijel Jagodic is not known by BILLIONS of people past and present like Neil is .. you cannot compare the two! Second I don't care if people don't care about him as much as I do .... I am just disappointed that there is a lack of caring which on this rare basis is inexcusable since he is relevant to everyone on this planet ... he is RELEVANT TO ALL OF HUMANITY and that is what makes him so special! As humans we had the opportunity to unite as one to achieve a common goal!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 08-30-2012 at 10:57 PM..