View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

There is always an event that makes it clear that a shift has occurred. This picture did it for me. In order for you to understand, I have to explain how I perceived the picture (the first fractions of a second).

As I began to look at the picture (before I recognized anything in it), I was visually drawn to the tattoos on the lower half of her arm. The first thought that flashed through me mind was "UGLY." Then I began to notice that they looked familiar. Then I kind of had a sense that one was Sailor Moon, and I looked up and saw Alizée. Then wow flashed through my mind as I noticed how beautiful she was in it, and that her look reminded me of photos taken of her many years ago.

This describes my initial "experience" of the photo. What makes me sad is that, for the first time, I looked at Alizée and the first thought was "ugly." I'm sorry, but that is just sad. Her right arm is simply a mess.
I've given it some thought and as far as I'm concerned no photograph of Alizée will ever come close to just how beautiful she is in person. Well I know if I saw her in person tommorrow she would still be the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

She just radiates beauty.. tattoo's or not.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur