View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Plagiarizing?

I would write out exactly why you're acting like a self-righteous little shit, but you're so fucking insignificant it wouldn't even be worth my time.
Now you just messed up little guy
Lets talk about insignificant for a second, you are still in high school and have yet to contribute anything to this world, all you are is a parasite who munches off their parents! Maybe in a few years you will turn out to be someone great (well actually im quite sure of it since you seem strong minded with a lot of passion) but right now if anyone is to be insignificant it is you; so you shouldn't be calling anyone that! Once again don't call people insignificant when you may very well be yourself little boy (who just turned 18)!

As for me being insignificant lets see ....
When I was your age I worked a job on top of school
Now I am less than 8 months away from a Bachelors of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering and am currently working on becoming a Masters candidate for next year with research position involving compressible aerodynamics with a focus on dampening bow shocks and oblique shocks. I am involved in various engineering clubs and activities for my university some of which I had a leadership position in. I have tons of colleagues who love me as a person as well as coworker as for we often have to work nights on various projects and designs! I don't feel insignificant at all!

As for being self-righteous ... maybe so, but you would be a little self righteous too if you were in my shoes (and maybe in 4 years, took me and most of my colleagues 5, you will be in my shoes). What I do is so unbelievably hard (as hard as you can imagine + a lot more). I work so hard all the time and I have such a passion for what I do that it is only natural that I come across as having a little bit of an ego. Yes I have a slight ego I wont deny it but a lot of my fellow colleges and professors do too. By the way you can ask anyone who knows me, im always the one holding doors for people and or helping people and I am very caring about others emotions although it does not work for me on a forum since I cannot see your mannerisms and facial expressions. So im humble in a lot of other ways you can never know since you do not know me personally. So what I think you are picking up on is my passion in which I have so much of. "If you have no passion then you are wasting your time at whatever you do!" ~ Me

Now stop it Jalen, I already explained myself several times and should not have to do it anymore. I shall only hope this last and final explanation of mine should be suffice! I meant well by my original thread and you will not make me say otherwise; I am not a liar and I will not go back on what I said.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 09-10-2012 at 04:49 PM..