View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:39 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
This.

I mean come on guys, this whole project has already become something of a fiasco. As much as I love Alizee and anyone else who loves Alizee, I really do think some people are in denial over this. The release of this poor quality video is entirely down to Sony as are all of the delays and excuses and mis-information. All of that does not seem to me to be the 'work' of an organisation who cares so much about their product that they would consider re-doing things to get it right. They can't re-do the single anyway, it has already been officially released. Since when did you have a record released only for a more polished version to be released months later? It's all nonsense. Of course this is the official video. It is Alizee singing along to her single all the way through - even with the poor dubbing. It just happens to be very poorly made and put together - or should I say 'thrown together'? Why would we expect anything better given the quality of everythnig else connected with this project so far? - including a badly recorded single and an out of focus official photograph to go with it? Nothing that has emerged from the project to date has been anything like professional quality. And RMJ and others are correct about the lies. eg the statement the other day about the release date for the new album and all that nonsense about how hard everyone is currently working in the studio when anyone with an internet connection can see photographic evidence of Alizee dining out and shopping in Corsica on a daily basis via Instagram! She hasn't been near the studios in months!

I'm sticking with my original thoughts that this whole thing is a low priority 'back-burner' project that no one with any real clout is involved with. Everything that has happened to date points to that. I still hope that we actually get a new album - although I'm no longer holding my breath - but I think it's wider impact potential has already been undermined by the clumsy handling of the whole affair which has all been very public.

It really does make me want to cry.

Last edited by Panther; 09-19-2012 at 07:50 PM..