View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
She's a mess. Sorry, but I don't see how cartoon characters could be all that meaningful to her. She is really showing her immaturity with all these ridiculous tattoos. I have to admit, when she first got the Tinkerbell, I lost some respect for her. After a while, it didn't really bother me because your back can be easily covered. The gecko is cute, doesn't bother me. Even the Annily tattoo is okay because it's her daughter and of course she is meaningful to her. The rest though, are ridiculous, and they look like crap in terms of the quality of the tattoos.
I don't really care to judge the type or quality of her tattoos... to me it doesn't matter how beautiful or cute they are... I just don't like so many of them on her... she had soft sink, like her song says... now her song should say "I have inked skin."

When she got all tatted up at first, it was like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa... but then she continues to do it over and over again... so now it's like putting on a pair of $1000 loafers and then stepping in poop over and over again... might as well take a bat to my favorite car.... but ah well... again... I still love her music... I just see her differently.