View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:13 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Euphoria, I didn't go looking for this one, the picture showed up on my Facebook news feed. I've had her home address since 2009 if it matters to you. What absolutely amazes me and a few others on this board is how easy it is to follow her around based on the information she posts.

You still haven't gotten the message I've been trying to show you and everyone on this board.

DON'T post private information on the Internet you don't want everyone across the planet to have access to. Something women in general need to learn about the Internet sooner than finding out the hard way later. I'm shocked at what some of the women around me post on their Facebook pages. FYI I have never posted one thing on my Facebook page. When people ask me to be friends I warn them up front that I don't post, ever.

For a woman who supposedly is very secretive and protective of her privacy Alizee doesn't seem to have any inhibition to putting her whole life up on her Instagram or Twitter account on a daily basis.

That hotel room from the video as I pointed was just plain dumb luck. I was looking at possible places to stay if I decide to head over next summer. If you realized where she lives and know where the Radisson is located you would understand that I was trying to get some distance between Alizee's home and possible places I might stay in Ajaccio.