Thread: Bullying.
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
This is I do when I see a kid or someone Bully another; tie them up and kick the living crap out of them. And to any teacher or Admin Official that allows this type of behavior to continue, I have upon them to be fired, suspended, or fined. I have absolutely no tolerence for this behavior which is why as I mentioned above, supported Legislation in my State Government, as well as Congress to make Bullying a crime. I dont care what Amanda Todd did to piss others off, no human has the right to bully another. As in the case of PHOEBE PRINCE - her bullies were brought to court, tried, and sent either Jail or serve no less than 180 hours of Community Service for the death of Phoebe. Yes, in my eyes, Bullying is a Crime, and Yes - I hold TEACHERS, PARENTS, and STUDENTS accountable thru punishments, fines, suspensions, and Jail/Prison time.

I also want to take a moment to share a little girl's story - a life cut short due to a horrific crime. Back in 1990, Rebecca O'Connell was kidnapped, raped, and murdered by a ruthless madman. She was only 9 years old and full of life. One morning, she was walking from her home to a small convenience store for some candy. This tyrant picked her up, drove to a wooded area, and presumed to torture her, rape her, cut her, and finally stabbing her in the neck. Like I said, a pretty gruesome crime by a ruthless tyrant. No one deserves to die like that, much less a innocent 9 year old girl so full of life. Today, 22 years after this horrific crime, Her killer Donald Moeller will die by lethal injection in the South Dakota State Prison (Sioux Falls). Probally not as painful as the torture he forced upon young Becky. But atleast her Life will not die in vein. May we all remember Becky, and all those who died at the will of others. RIP BECKY -

Please Share her story - Thankyou.

Edit:

If anyone knows how, please google Rebecca O'Connell and find her picture on the internet and please crop her picture to this thread. Please help share her story. I would like to place a picture of here, but I do not know how to do this feature. Thanks.
Your punishment in no way fit the crime. It would be like arresting and firing someone for Jaywalking!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 10-30-2012 at 04:11 PM..