View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for pointing that out ALS. It's good to know exactly what is going on with him but it doesn't really matter with the point I'm trying to make and that is to tell Sony if the tats are going to be showing, don't waste your time and money putting her in a beautiful setting, don't put her in a beautiful outfit, don't get her all dolled up because it's time and money going down the drain.

As far as the tatoo removal kit, she does not have enough sense to do something like that and even if she did, I seriously doubt she could ever look the same.

I think Sony finally came to their senses and realized she was destroying a great asset that they had to work with, a great asset that could have meant a lot to promoting her and this album and I think they put a "temporary" stop to the tats on as of yet, unspoiled other parts of her body, or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. I think they will come back with a flurry at some point after the album comes out and hopefully after her tour is done.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-01-2012 at 06:42 PM..