View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:44 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
After seeing more pictures from Inked photoshoot, it appears that I jumped the gun on the deeper symbolism theory. Those of you that saw it as just a humorous spoof on American horror films appear to be right. After seeing the rest of the pictures of the shoot and the translated interview I reached the same conclusion. Now I almost wish that a deeper meaning was in play. In other words, I have to agree with Corsaire. Alizee has been showing a very superficial and shallow world. Although the jury is still out in that as protective of her personal life as she has been in the past, I'm hopeful that what she has been showing is the lighter side of her existence. I have made this point in the past and I really don't want to be critical of Alizee because there is very little real information to make a sound judgement. Even if there were, I respect her and her fans enough to stay away from attacking her character or judge what I think is the true Alizee. I still believe that she is a good person and a fun loving personality. The path she is taking from this fans perspective is becoming less and less relevant to me. I just need to say some of this dribble as a part of my own grieving process.
I must say that I'm not far to think the same way...