View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 04:43 PM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
I still can’t comprehend that most people do not agree with the fact that it has clearly been demonstrated here that the whole JPVA concept is about Tinker Bell/Peter Pan. In a way, it does show that, in general, people do need an official figure to tell them what to accept as truth.

If one day LB was to come out and state “JPVA, ohh, yeah, that was all about Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. All we did is write the lyrics about the central theme of Peter Pan, copy some Tinker Bell moves in the choreography, and we even added the bell sounds and the fairy dust when Alizée hits the drums with the wands. It was a lot of fun”, then most people would agree that it was obvious. If instead, LB would state that it is not about Peter Pan nor Tinker Bell, than most people would say that this thread is rubbish.

(BTW, this is a general comment and it is in no way specifically directed to you, Melle Katherine)
Thank you. Anyway, I completely agree with you.
But I think this all Tinker Bell stuff with JPVA can be true, at least I can imagine. But people believe what they want to, and they see into the clip what they want to. If I want to see the Tinker Bell effect into the clip, then I'll believe this all. Actually I have watched the Tinker Bell movies, then I was thinking about the connection between Alizée and Tinker Bell. Look at the Pscychédélices album, for example "Décollage" or "L'effet" songs, she mentioned "La Fée Clochette"... (Tinker Bell) She made a tattoo too. Why didn't she use Tinker Bell in her videos too or anything else... So I can imagine that it is true. Now I can believe in it better than when I wrote my previous comment.