View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:44 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've never had a problem with the info ALS has posted, now or in the past. There are several others in here and AF who know where she lives. Like he says, she is her own worst enemy. I think she should do a better job of concealing where she lives. It's a lesson I hope she doesn't learn the hard way. All it takes is one nut case and all they have to do is follow her tweets. How many times has she tweeted pictures from the dance studio? There's only a few in Ajaccio. It's not hard at all to find out what places she frequents without ever coming to these forums.

We all have differences of opinion on this and we can't discuss the subject with out insulting one another, I suggest we change the subject.

Getting back to a related subject, once again she has tweeted a picture from Ajaccio. It looks to be to the east side of downtown from an area I haven't seen her posts pictures from before. Now I'm very curious to find out where it's from. As with the picture she posted from Monaco, I will try and find out where she was. If it's a park or a restaurant, maybe I'll post it in the forum. But maybe it's possible it's from her new place and if I think it is, I wont mention it

Alizee and this forum are a big part of my life. That probably doesn't say much for my life, but that's the way it is. One of the most interesting things, the most challenging things to do in here is to figure out where different pictures were taken. I think it's a guy thing. It's similar to doing crosswords or sudokus. Look at when the unofficial video for ACDLA came out. We put a lot of time and effort into finding out where that sundial clock was. Why? Not so we could hide behind it and pop out when Alizee walked by. We did so because it was a challenge. It was a puzzle and we enjoyed trying to figure out where it was.

Like I said, I will try and figure out where this latest picture was taken, if I find posting where it was taken might compromise her safety, then I wont post it. If I don't feel that way, I may post it, or I may just be satisfied myself, knowing where it is and leave it at that.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2013 at 04:50 AM..