View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

Well having been a really active member at one point on AF there was a "golden era". I joined in march of 2004 and got banned sometime in 2010. I used to do graphics for AF until i got banned and now imo it looks like a yahoo geocites page from 2000. Now mind you in my days of Alizee doesn't poop fandom there was no AAm quite yet. So af is all I had besides mfi which was a ghost town and the old school french alizee forums which i forgot the name of. I was pretty cool with the owner ric and alot of the other OG's from my time on AF. Still keep in touch with a select few over the years. Anyways us fans back then managed to get through a drought till Psych dropped (on my bday..lucky me!!!) and thats where I feel most of the change happened on af... Somewhere right before psych released and until the last album is where it got bumpy with users vs. admins/mods I feel. I myself felt like af became this conservative noone is right but the mods type of place and alot of others did too. Anyone who knows me from then knows i was pretty vocal on the forums about this change along with a few other members who somehow all got banned before i did. I dont know what its like these days, but it looks dead and im actually glad i made the move to aam when i did.

I am sure I missed a lot and could have enlightened more, but like I said AF was once THE spot to be for Alizee fans. I feel AAm is the better of the 2 not just because I'm not banned here :P... because we all know Plaz likes to have his fun and the mods here let me know when I've gone too far and don't ban without warning.

---------------------------------------------------