View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:01 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Well, I think Alizée basically gets what she puts in.

A while ago, I commented:
"The Inked photo shoot is pretty insignificant when taken on its own, but more generally speaking, I would say there is a clearer picture emerging more and more; Alizée seems to be immature and superficial. I always thought there was a strong deeper person behind the physical beauty, but maybe this was misreading her career moves. Maybe Alizée is indeed simply interested in tattoos, pets, shopping, food, candies, childish entertainment... Maybe most of her fans like these sorts of topics, but I myself find them mortally boring. I had great hopes after a more mature Alizée showed up for UEDS, but now, I would say Alizée is either really shallow and uninteresting, or she is really hiding well the more mature and deep side of her."

Alizée is more present and many really enjoy that new found access to her that she deprived her fans of for so long. As far as I am concerned, I would say that she was far more appealing when she was less exposed because now, I have no choice but to question her maturity and what she really stands for.

Sorry if this is derailing your thread by putting the spotlight onto Alizée instead of her fans, but I really believe that, after all, she might be getting the fans that she deserves.

Last edited by Corsaire; 03-13-2013 at 10:04 PM..