View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 12:16 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Sure you're very famous Mrs K. Spice
I am guessing that this is a swipe against me because I worked for an adult website that billed me as Karla Spice. I am posting an old post I wrote a while back. I hope they teach bedside manners in your medical school and that you will learn something about getting to know someone before opening your mouth.

While visiting realitives in Venezuela, I was approached by a modeling agency that offered me a job posing for their website. I told them I didn't want to go totally nude or even topless so I posed in bikinis, lingerie and underwear. The closest I came to topless was handbras (top off but covered with my hands). The job paid well until I was told by the owners that subscriptions were slipping and the only way I could boost sales was to pose nude. When I refused, they suggested I least go topless and I reluctantly agreed. The website owners kept pushing me into go totally nude and I kept refusing. They finally fired me, to which I was thankful since I signed a contract and I was finally freed from them. They still own the website and they still have me as 18 years old. lol

The smartest thing I did was to hire an accountant to handle my money at the beginning of my career. Through investments and CD accounts, I was able to save quite a bit of money. I bought a beauty salon, an apartment complex in Caracas and signed a modeling contract with DarienX. They do shoots for fashion modeling, bikini.com and runway modeling. As I look back, my only regret was to go topless. I am not ashamed of my body but feel I did what I had to do.

Like Alizee, I made decisions. Some good some bad. I went from being one of the most recognized adult website models to a face in the crowd. But that was my choice. I knew at the very beginning that my modeling career would not last so, instead of fighting it, I prepared for it. Today I stay busy between my businesses and modeling. I still fly back home to Texas every chance I get to see freinds and family. I like my life!