View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:24 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Wow! I wish I knew what it said, but if they just put her face to a trend it could really boost her.
“During an evening gathering, my father and my uncles got tattooed. Ma father chose a small Peter Pan. So, when I was 16 or 17 years old and I wanted my first tattoo, my parents said yes... as long as it was hidden and small.

It was a first Tinker Bell, on the lower back. I was content, but a little frustrated. The large Tinker Bell, on my back, it was at 20. I see myself in the character.

It is a discreet guardian angel, but with a wicked temper. She is jealous of Wendy because she is in love with Peter Pan. I am the same: jealous when love is concerned. This tattoo was really painful. When it touches the spine, it’s dreadful.

Today, I’ve got 13 or 14 tattoos: my daughter, manga style, a Snorky, the two As [the letter] from my first name and the first name of my daughter (Annily), the first name of her [Annily] father in Hebrew, an Arale...

Tattoos show things that we like, things that had an impact on our life.

I have a swallow, that we both got my brother and I, the Sailor Moon which reminds me of when I was little, spending Wednesdays at my grand-parents place.

Snow White with a gun? I’m singing since I am 15. I am not that defenceless little girl anymore. I am kind, a princess that likes girls stuff, but don’t mess with me.”

Last edited by Corsaire; 03-23-2013 at 01:30 AM..