Thread: Paris update
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:42 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
i feel really bad for Scruffy and everyone else. People come from across the oceans and buy 80 cd's. And they basicaly have to beg Zee to find half hour and sign them. That's like 8000 euro. Ordinary people have to work months to make such money. I admire what strong faith some of you have
Well you've got to remember that it doesn't take a half hour to sign 80 CD's. if I remember correctly, last time it took an hour-plus to sign just 60 CD's, and that was even before the autograph session. Since Alizée can do whatever she feels like, she indeed got to the regular signing session some 10minutes late according to my estimates. And so after some 2hours-plus of signing for the regular autograph session...I doubt she'd want to spend another 1.5hours signing 80 CD's. i don't blame her at all for saying she was too tired since she'd be there until some 9 or 10 o'clock signing away

Also remember that, although its just how this stuff works, Scruffy was only able to get the session finalized just 3 days before the event. So no one can really be blamed in this situation. Some things just don't work out as planned and have to be modified.

Really cool that they would ship the CDs for free though!!!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I got my glasses !
I think he may mean Stereograms, where you have to cross your eyes

Last edited by User22; 03-29-2013 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts