Thread: Paris update
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:20 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone! Yes! I finally saw her! For those who haven't seen her: She looks exactly the same in pictures and videos - drop-dead gorgeous! She sounded the same as well. The only difference that I noticed was she looked smaller/thinner in person.

There were a lot of people at the event. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to turn away some fans. It didn't finish until almost over half-an-hour after fnac closed its doors. It took more than 3 1/2 hours. So, I wouldn't blame Alizee if she said she was too tired already. Plus, the fnac people really wanted to shut down the store, (they closed at 8:00 pm). And, unlike the last signing session, Alizee had no prior knowledge of our request. She actually showed up/ started the session at 5:00.

We met a alot of people there; members from Alizee forum, Alizee France, normal fans as well as us of course. Alizee France members were the first ones on the line. They were the biggest group too. We personally met Cynthia after the event. They were all nice and even invited us to join them for dinner. Unfortunately, we weren't able to join them since we started our day really early and we're all tired already. The Alizee forum members joined them though.

I also recognized Stefany on the line. I'm not really sure if she's a member of any forum but, she shares a lot of pictures and videos as well on a regular basis.

Both the Sony and fnac reps seemed to be very happy with the turn-out. She's going to have another session next week. Let's hope the turn-out is just as good, if not better than this one. If she has a couple more crowd like this one, then we might see a concert in the near future.

I was able to take some photos and a few short videos. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my computer, only my iPad. And it was already too late before I realized I couldn't connect my camera to my iPad.

Despite a rough couple of days in Paris (I got lost a couple of time trying to find my hotel, my rental car and a place to park), after the event, I'd say: It's all worth it! I would have done the same thing all over again.

PS: I'm now officially a member of the lucky b@$tard list, no matter how low I may be on that list!