View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:58 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Rocket, I have a woman that works for me who's divorced with a daughter. There was this guy that was after her 12-14 years ago and all she wanted to be was friends with him. Well last June she got her last child support check on her daughter when she turned eighteen. Now all of a sudden at forty four years of age this woman decides that this guy who she avoided like the plague and found every excuse she could not to go out with, is now the man of her dreams.

When she had her ex sending her a check every month she didn't need a man. Now the guy she couldn't stand when she was thirty years of age is the guy she would kill for. You see he is single never married, making a little over $100K a year at his job, owns a nice home and three rental properties, has a fully vested pension and a maxed out 401K and she is now totally devastated that now all he wants to be is friends with her. Well 14 years and sixty pounds does make a difference.
I know a girl like that. She hooked up with a guy who treated her like crap. It was nothing to see her with black eyes and brusies on her arms and back. She gave birth to two kids with this guy. Finally he kicked her out for a younger girl. She bounced from boyfriend to boyfriend or what ever friends' couch she could find. She never once ever tried to look for a job. She was always on welfare or some other goverenment assistance. She found a real nice guy who took her and the two kids in. He had a great job and a house and treated her good and treated her kids like they were his own.

After a few months, I ran into her and she told me that her new boyfriend was wonderful. HOWEVER: Her old boyfriend called her (I guess his new gf had enough of his beatings) and wanted her back. She is now SERIOUSLY considering going back to him. I asked her if she was insane. This girl used to give her kids to her sister for the weekends so that they didn't have to see this A$$WIPE beat her. She now lives in a nice house and the kids are in good schools and wearing clean clothes. I can't believe she is willing to throw it all away for this dirtbag.